RT EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As R&D RT Embedded Software Engineer you will responsible for:
Create software and firmware for Our marvelous laser machines, who are at the forefront of technology.
• Team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science or Software / Computers / Electrical Engineering.
• At least 3 years of experience in RT / embedded systems software development. • Deep Software knowledge.
• SW design proven skills in C and C++.
• Proven working experience with Embedded microprocessors and controllers such as ARM, Cortex. Advantages:
• Knowledge with communication protocols: TCP IP, UDP, Ethernet Stack.
• Knowledge with low level communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C. • Familiarity with CCS / Infineon workspace.
At least 3 years
Job Scopes: Full time